OUR DISTILLERY IS RE-OPENING
WE. ARE. FINALLY. RE-OPENING.
All lockdown and no play makes Melbourne a dull place … until now! Of course, we’re not ‘normal’ yet, we’re getting to ‘COVID-19 normal’, and we’re excited to safely open outdoors at our Melbourne distillery and we have lots of whisky to offer you!
So here is what you need to know so you can come say hi and get your favourite whisky fix:
OPENING HOURS – for the time being:
• Friday 12 – 9pm
• Saturday 12 – 7pm
• Sunday 12 – 7pm
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
• Whisky flights
• Bottle Shop
NEED TO SOME FOOD
The legends from Coe & Coe will be serving up some paninis and salads and we have a B.E.Autiful selection of cheeses and accoutrement from the guys at Mould Cheese. Trust us, there’s a whisky serve to go with each of these.
DISTILLERY BOTTLE SHOP
Need a bottle to take home? No problem … NOW! We’ve set up a temporary retail space at our front door to service all your whisky needs.
Here’s the fun stuff … but we need you to know it.
• It’s seated, outdoor table service only
• Menus and your COVID details will be gathered by a QR code
• We’ve got a MAX capacity of 50 people (if we’re full – check out our mates Colonial Brewing Co down the road!)
• Masks to be worn, except when consumables present
• Please be considerate of the 1.5m distancing rules
• Be patient with us – this is so not normal!