Melbourne Hot Sauce Competition Terms & Conditions
1. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Starward Whisky whose Instagram handle is @starwardwhisky. The "Prize" refers to 2x $240 prize pack consisting of 24 bottles each of Starward Whisky Melbourne Hot Sauce.
2. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition will commence at 13:00 AEDT on 14th October 2021. All entries must be received by 20 October 2021 at 23:59 AEDT. Two (2) winners in Australia (the entrant and their tagged friend) will be selected at random by The Promoter on 22 October 2021 and the winners will be notified on or after this date.
3. The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram are open only to residents of Australia aged 18 and over. One (1) winner and their tagged friend will be chosen at random from all entrants.
4. No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
5. Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
6. Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
7. Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
8. Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by:
- Following @starwardwhisky on Instagram
- Liking the competition post
- Tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post
- The entrant’s tagged friend must also like the post and follow @starwardwhisky for both to be in the running to win the prize
9. Multiple entries permitted.
10. The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner and their tagged friend who has entered on Instagram, using a random number generator. Winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message on or after 22 October 2021. Winners must respond by 1 November 2021 with their full name and address details for fulfilment of the prize. If either the entrant or their tagged friend has not responded by this date, two new winners will be chosen at the discretion of The Promoter.
11. Prizes will be mailed out by 29 November 2021
12. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
13. To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
14. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
15. The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested to enable fulfilment of the Prize.
16. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
17. The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.