Backyard Boulevardier Cocktail
What is a Boulevardier Cocktail?
A Boulevardier cocktail is a classic cocktail that originated in the 1920s. It is a variation of the Negroni, but instead of using gin, it uses whisky. The combination of whisky, sweet vermouth, and Campari creates a rich and complex flavor profile.
- 60ml Starward Tawny #2 (or give Nova Single Malt a try) Whisky
- 30ml Sweet Vermouth
- 30ml Campari
- Orange twist, for garnish
- Fill a mixing glass with ice.
- Pour in the Starward Tawny Whisky, sweet vermouth, and Campari.
- Stir gently for about 30 seconds to combine the ingredients and chill the cocktail.
- Strain the cocktail into a chilled rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
- Enjoy your homemade Boulevardier cocktail!
Why Starward Tawny Whisky?
Starward Tawny Whisky is the perfect choice for this Boulevardier cocktail recipe. Its smooth and rich flavour profile complements the other ingredients, adding depth and complexity to the cocktail. Made in Australia, Starward Tawny Whisky is crafted with the utmost care and expertise, ensuring a high-quality spirit for your cocktail creations.
Creating a Boulevardier cocktail using Starward Tawny Whisky is a delightful way to enjoy a classic cocktail with a twist. The combination of the whisky, sweet vermouth, and Campari creates a balanced and sophisticated flavor profile that is sure to impress your guests. So, gather your ingredients, follow the recipe, and savor the deliciousness of this timeless cocktail.
Quickly stir down over ice and pour over a large ice cube in a rocks glass. Garnish with an orange zest